The information on this website is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is intended to be, legal advice. The use of this website, the sending or receipt of information from this website, and/or the sending of email to Bartle + Marcus LLC does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. Please do not send any confidential information to us until you have spoken with one of our attorneys and obtained authorization to do so. Any communication with us through this website or by email will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
- Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its merits.
- The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Bartle + Marcus LLC offers some legal services on a “contingent” or “no recovery-no fee” basis.
- The client, in some cases, may be responsible for costs or expenses incurred.
- Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves organizations or specialist designations.
This website and its contents might be considered advertising under your state’s laws and ethical rules governing the practice of law. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. To the extent that your state’s bar rules require the designations of an office and/or attorney responsible for this website, Bartle + Marcus LLC designates David Marcus as the attorney responsible, who may be reached at:
Bartle & Marcus LLC
4700 Belleview Ave Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64112